There is an update for Google Play Protect and it is deactivating Bluetooth on Motorola devices. If this happens to you, please follow the instructions below:
- Open the Play Store and My Apps, there you will see a banner telling you everything looks fine.
- Tap on the banner and deactivate Google Play Protect.
- After that open your device's settings and click on apps.
- Make sure all installed apps are showing and click on the menu button on the top right.
- Tap – "Reset All Apps" and reboot the phone.
After all these steps are completed, Bluetooth should work as intended again.